Monday, November 24, 2003

You know what? Scrap the japanese and chinese words. As you can see from the post below, that idea didn't turn out as good as i thought it would...

So i will now stick to using those characters only for MSN. It's quite stupid. I managed to place in to japanese 201 in my university, unfortunately, 201 doesn't start until next fall. So in the meantime, my japanese is left to rot... Well done. I'm considering taking a lower level course that is available, 102. But i'm wondering if that would be a waste of my time.

In happier news, remember the 3 exams in a day tuesday last week? I know that my post had a typo and it will be corrected. But aside from that point, the results of 2 of the 3 exams are out. Maths was good. Coms was GOOD. Philosophy is pending. At this rate, i will probably get it back only in 3 weeks after the thanksgiving break.

Ahh, the thanksgiving break has started for some people already. Some lucky souls (myself included) have ended school for the week already. And they are preparing to leave for more exotic parts of the country or continent. I know people who are going toronto, florida, california, michigan. Me? My base of operations will be SW 405 Cary Quad West Stadium Ave 1016, West Lafayette , Indiana, 47906. That, incidentally is the address you would send any food, presents, cards, pictures of pretty girls to if you were so inclined. Thus for your convenience, i will retype that information again in a more palatable format.

SW 405 Cary Quad
West Stadium Ave 1016
West Lafayette, Indiana
USA 47906

Moving on to weather, i thought that 6 under was bad. It's currently 9 under and it's only going to get worse. The weather report was wrong, there was snow today. And 1 pair of cargo pants aren't really going to keep you warm. It's great motivation for continuous motion though...

SIgh, i'm still stuck on my CS project. It's the last project of the year and it's the toughest... damn... Well, back to work. Or at least back to trying to work.

No comments: