Monday, November 24, 2003

����Ф�ﳧ���� ���λ���ɤޤʤ����顢web browser �����ܸ���ɤ�Ƥ��$����� If you couldn't see the words before this sentence, please enable japanese scripts.

Brrr.... it's cold here. 0 degrees outside but it feels like 6 under. And later today, it will be a sunny and balmy -2 as the day's highest temperature... I feel like going to the sperm bank again. (reference to earlier , way earlier comment).

Anyway, i finally cut my hair since getting here. Cost me 12.95 or about 1.6 times the singaporean price. Now my hair takes a short time to dry only. And i can go to sleep early.

Made someone just sign my guestbook. Haha. I feel empowered.

Yeah, and if you guys haven't found out, i have updated the pics page abit. All the Makan Lah (Singaporean Food Fair) pics are up. The haloween pics will be pending...

��λ�� ����夠�λ�� ����λ�� 晚�¡� Yeah another thing, if you haven't noticed, i just got NJStar. Wootz wootz!!

And Kwong is flying soon.

No comments: