Tuesday, April 19, 2011

重出江湖

Ok. It's been about a year since the last post. I was contemplating letting this blog die but recent events have led me to think that I will be once again resuming writing. However, it will not really be of the personal story type of blog anymore.

I just opened an investment account with Fidelity and I think I will try to use this space to sound my arguments and research into buying/selling shares. If anyone wants to contribute, feel free to comment.

I think I shall also start using this space to track the progress of the P90X workout.

And finally, I might be using it to reinforce some self-taught language lessons too.

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

ebof said...

i, on the other hand, was contemplating on completely removing you from the friends' blogs list on my blog.

good luck. are there any fees to opening an investment a/c?

Zu31G said...

Lol. No not really, but there is usually a min. deposit amount that varies. And some brokerages charge annual fees if you don't auto-deposit with them or something.

alicetaylor said...

This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.monkey go happy |  cat mario |  learn to fly | mahjong onlinehappy wheels demo | pacman game |yahtzee with buddies|defend your nuts 2

alicetaylor123 said...

Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.

http://word-cookies-answers.com