Monday, June 28, 2010

Brief Health Update

So, after spending 30 of the last 45 days or so on the road, I'm finally at home for some time. I measured my weight and surprisingly enough, I did not gain weight even though I consumed at least 3000 calories worth of DQ blizzards when I was on-site at various jobs. That's a win in my book. So just for the record, I'm at 207 lbs now. That's good news. At this rate, by the time I go home, I think I'll be around 195-200 lbs, which leaves me about 5-10 lbs off my target of 190 lbs (~85 kg for the metrically inclined readers).

Even though it's only been about 10-12 lbs over the last 4 months, I think I definitely look better and clothes fit better. So that's good. I might consider changing the weight training regime to get better definition. It's just shades and hints of muscle now. I wonder how people can build muskles naturally, without supplements. That's worth looking into...

No comments: