Sunday, May 04, 2008

Some Last Thoughts...

Before my operation tomorrow. I'm going for an arthroscopic exam to remove any floating bits of meniscus in the knee and to determine if my ACL is still ok.

It's kinda worrying to know that walking on gravel could lead to such an injury. I might have to consider a career change if the doctor determines that I have a weak ACL again... I can't risk the hazard to my knee like that. Which would suck since I like my company and my job... Sigh.

Oh well, at least some old friends will be coming around soon. That's really awesome. Hopefully my leg will be better and I won't need crutches to show them around. It's a good time to visit the US, the dollar is so weak (1.3!! OMG). My purchasing power just keeps falling...

In something completely off-topic, but completely relevant to the nature of the blog, guess what occupation this lady had before this pic became public?

She''s definitely an inspiration for an American Pie movie. And she was also the mayor of a small town in Oregon. I'd vote for her. Haha.

Ok, I'll post again after my op. Just to show I'm alive.

No comments: