Tuesday, November 27, 2007

You know it's cold when ...

The weather forecast looks like this... And bear in mind that wind chill is NOT accounted for in that number... Ugh.



I intend to run very fast from the car to the office and from building to building whilst I spend my time up here in Canada. It's so cold, that the car has to be running for about 10 minutes before my windshield starts to clear up...

In other news, while up here in Canada, I amuse myself by watching youtube videos. So here are some videos that I thought were amusing.

1. You've seen it done well, you've seen it done horribly, and now, you can see how the pros do it.

And after you do, you can try to practice like the pros.

2. What do you get when you cross John Travolta with a Wookie?


3. You may or may not have heard of the Ace Attorney (Gyakuten Saiban) series for the Nintendo DS but someone used the sprites and animation to do this.

Five hundred dollars anyone?

4. A cooler (and totally japanese) trailer of all the Ace Attorney games (all 4 of 'em).

I HIGHLY recommend this game to anyone with a DS. Start with the first and work your way up.

No comments: