Friday, May 26, 2006

Interlude

California is great. You see more babes and chicks in 1 hour than you will see in 1 year in Purdue. And you get to eat till you explode at any time of the day. From dim sum at 10 in the morning to century egg porridge at 9 at night, the asian-ness of the place feels very very welcome.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know that some of my graduation pics are up in the albums already. If you're too lazy to click that link on the right, here's a direct link. More will be posted upon my return. Till then, have fun guys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your time in cali. don't forget to buy me some gifts (add it in your must remember list)!!

mei who hadn't visited your blog for such a long time

Anonymous said...

A damn long time!! :D And I'm leaving Cali tonight already... Sorry