Thursday, January 29, 2004

I really need to change my sleeping habits. Either that or i need to get one of those super pillows and beds that ensure a good night's sleep. I've not been getting enough of "the season of all natures". (points to those who actually know this reference and not guess it hehe). Even as i write this, i can feel my eye lids drooping. And my fingers feel heavy.

But reading back on my past entries, i think that my blogs have lost some of their luster. The entries have just gone flat. They used to be funny. But now they're just there. Maybe that's cos i was really free when i first started this thing and could update almost daily. Now, sometimes it's degenerated into a hassle or Mr Proh "Crusty" Nehshyon comes and chat with me. And we are talking about extended conversations here. But I digress. Actually I just ramble. Cos there isn't really very much for me to write now. I'm just rambling to place my mind in with the pinky fluffy bunnies of places where nasty thoughts can't invade. So my fingers are kinda on auto-pilot. (it actually took me 7 tries to get "auto-pilot" spelt right. Damn.

Well i'm done for now.

No comments: