Monday, February 25, 2008

Cardinal Sin

It's lunch and I'm blogging. It kinda feels weird. Since I try to not mix work and personal life. But sitting here, I just had a bout of something. Dissatisfaction with the status quo is the best way to put it I guess.

有一种对人生不满的感觉。可能是因为我这次回家时,认了为了来这里,我放弃了很多。我羡慕,我怀念。 But I'm afraid of up-rooting and re-settling again, and to lose all I've done here and start from scratch. To do something I don't really like, with no real alternative. I don't want to work in the most common industries at home, so I need to come up with a better plan.

Perhaps it's just nostalgia talking and I'll get over it in a couple of weeks. But man, I really need some motivation now. I'll just focus on the improving weather and getting back in shape. That should do it for now.

No comments: