Monday, April 16, 2007

Hosed by (Mis)Reading...Again...

Or rather, by a lack of research. Although I don't know how much research could have told me that the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ7 DOES NOT HAVE SPEAKERS. I googled the camera and went around to a couple of review sites but did not manage to pick up that bit of information. So now when I have videos recorded, I need to play them back on a PC for sound... What a drag...

Oh well, at least for a point & shoot camera, it doesn't look half bad. But I haven't really tried to do anything with it yet. Maybe I can get a return on it... That's not too much to ask for is it?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who would win? An all splash team or an all desolate team?

Team 1:
Sven
Maggy
Tidehunter

Other possibilities:
Sand king
Luna
Medusa

Team 2:
Slardar
VS
Nevermore
Dazzle
Alchemist

Other possibilities:
Can't think of anyone else with deslote as a skill.

Zu31G said...

I think splash will win. The corruption team looks very paper. Maggie ult, Sven ult, Tidehunter Ult = Bye Bye VS, Nevermore & Dazzle

Anonymous said...

the stuff you bought always have some kind of "problem(s)". first it's your laptop. now it's your camera. next time i'm shopping for electronics i will ask you first about the brand/model you got, so i won't be the same thing.

mei

Anonymous said...

by the way, that's the next item on the list? is there gonna be a trilogy of your electronic problems?

mei

Anonymous said...

But corruption teams are tank breakers, and VS can help isolate and eliminate 1 of the tanks.

Zu31G said...

Well, then I guess it's a matter of timing and co-ordination. Whoever earns the minor edge should win the battle. It's not a clear cut victory like NAIX>>CM.